
Top KOL on @Tradingview & CMC | Partner Bitunix : https://xitter.cf/t.co/cPvXNLbdEV | Weex: https://xitter.cf/t.co/7HdMeVb0Qh | Free Alpha : https://xitter.cf/t.co/5jE0vlNboy
Moon
Joined July 2018
- Tweets7.3K
- Following373
- Followers15K
- Likes2.2K
Pinned Tweet
Since so many of you asked for it, it’s finally here! 🎉
Together with @BitunixOfficial , we’re launching our new monthly campaign to reward our community.
🚀 Here’s what you can earn:
🎁 Up to 8,000 USDT in Futures Bonus
💵 Up to 5,000 USDT in Real USDT
📈 Exclusive Deposit Rewards + Trading Volume Rewards
Whether you’re a new or existing trader, don’t miss this opportunity to maximize your rewards.
⏳ Campaign Period: 21 July – 20 August
🔗 Join here:
bitunix.com/activity/basic/C…
Let’s make this our biggest campaign yet! 🚀
#Bitunix
LTC is trending in the $56–$59 range and is currently trading around $56.5.
Let's keep it simple. Holding this support zone could set up a bounce toward $58.7 and potentially $61.3.
If support fails, $52.9 is the next level to watch. I’d like to see LTC reclaim $58.7 before getting confident about further upside.
DYOR. NFA.
#ETH is currently below the $2,310 Fibonacci level (0.382 Fib) and is seeing continued selling pressure.
The next major support is around $2,160-$2,105, near the 0.5 Fib level. If this zone breaks, $2,020 (0.618 Fib) comes into play.
For now, the ETH needs to reclaim $2,370 to show recovery. Meanwhile, I’m playing it safe.
DYOR, NFA
$BTC Weekly Update
#BTC has been rejected from the $86.8K resistance, and the latest weekly candle is back around $80K. The recovery is losing steam, with price now moving closer to the lower boundary of the current structure.
Here’s what matters now:
$86.8K: Bulls need a weekly close above this level to confirm a breakout and put $104.5K back in focus, followed by $123.5K.
$73.8K: The key support to watch if selling pressure continues. Losing it could put the recovery at risk.
$54.9K: The next major support zone if the $73.8K level breaks.
My view: The rejection has weakened the bullish case for now. I’d rather wait for BTC to reclaim $86.8K or see how price reacts around $73.8K before making a stronger directional call.
DYOR. NFA.
ETH has dropped below the $2,370 support and is now trading around $2,308. The daily chart shows increasing selling pressure after rejection from the $2,525–$2,547 resistance zone.
Here are the key levels I'm watching:
$2,310: The 0.382 Fibonacci retracement, which price has now slipped below.
$2,160–$2,105: Important support zone around the 0.5 Fib level at $2,156. A move toward this area is possible if selling continues.
$2,020: The 0.618 Fibonacci level, which could become relevant if the 0.5 Fib support fails.
$2,500–$2,525: The 0.236 Fib level and previous resistance zone. ETH needs to reclaim this area to improve its structure.
My view: ETH is losing momentum after failing to hold the upper part of its trading range. I'm watching the $2,160 area closely, but a breakdown there could open the door toward $2,020. Until buyers reclaim resistance, I'm staying cautious.
DYOR. NFA.
BTC has lost the $80.5K support zone and is now trading below the previous range. The 12H chart looks weak, with price also below the moving averages.
I’m watching $79K next. If selling pressure continues, $75.6K could be the next key support. A quick reclaim of $80.5K would help ease the bearish pressure.
For now, I’m leaning bearish until BTC shows a clear recovery.
BTC is testing the $80.5K support after another rejection near $84K. Momentum is turning bearish, and a 12H close below $80.5K could open the way toward $79K.
My view: I want to see BTC hold this support. If it breaks down, further downside is likely. Until then, I'm watching for confirmation.
DYOR. NFA.
BTC is testing the $80.5K support after another rejection near $84K. Momentum is turning bearish, and a 12H close below $80.5K could open the way toward $79K.
My view: I want to see BTC hold this support. If it breaks down, further downside is likely. Until then, I'm watching for confirmation.
DYOR. NFA.
bitcoin:native Update
#BTC is still stuck in a range, and the latest rejection near $83.5K shows that sellers are defending the upper area. Price has slipped back toward $81K–$80.5K, which is the support zone I’m watching closely.
For now, there’s no clear directional move. A reclaim of $83.5K could open the door for another attempt toward $85K–$87K, while losing the lower range support would put the $80K level at risk.
I’m waiting for BTC to show its next move rather than jumping in while it’s still ranging.
DYOR. NFA.
ethereum:native Update
#Ethereum is sitting at a critical point after the sharp drop from the $2,700 zone. The $2,370 area has acted as support several times, but buyers have yet to produce a convincing bounce.
Here's what I'm watching:
$2,370: Immediate support. A clean breakdown below this level could expose the $2,300 zone.
$2,525–$2,550: Resistance. ETH needs to reclaim this area to show signs of recovery.
$2,630: A stronger resistance zone to watch if buyers manage to push the price higher.
My view: ETH is still under pressure, and I don't want to assume this support will hold just because price has bounced from it before. A breakdown would be a warning sign, while a reclaim of $2,550 could improve the short-term outlook. Until then, I'm watching how ETH reacts around $2,370.
DYOR. NFA.
Tether Dominance: Another rejection in play after yesterday's retest of the resistance area.
Keeping an eye on this.
#CryptoNews
bitcoin:native Update
#BTC is still stuck in a range, and the latest rejection near $83.5K shows that sellers are defending the upper area. Price has slipped back toward $81K–$80.5K, which is the support zone I’m watching closely.
For now, there’s no clear directional move. A reclaim of $83.5K could open the door for another attempt toward $85K–$87K, while losing the lower range support would put the $80K level at risk.
I’m waiting for BTC to show its next move rather than jumping in while it’s still ranging.
DYOR. NFA.
Bitcoin has finally broken above the descending trendline after spending days consolidating near the $80.5K support zone. Buyers are stepping in, and price has reclaimed the short-term moving averages.
The next level I’m watching is around $84K, where BTC could face some resistance. Holding above the broken trendline would be a positive sign, while a move back below it could turn this breakout into a fakeout.
For now, momentum is shifting in favor of buyers. Let’s see if BTC can sustain this move.
DYOR. NFA.
$BTC Update
BTC is still moving sideways, with price struggling to break above the descending trendline on the 4H chart.
The $80.5K–$80.8K support zone is still holding, but buyers haven’t shown enough strength for a proper recovery yet.
I’m watching for a breakout above the trendline or a breakdown below support to get a clearer direction. Until then, BTC remains stuck in this range.
USDT.D is pulling back toward the lower boundary of the rising channel, currently trading around 6.60%. This is a key area to watch, as a breakdown could change the short-term outlook for the crypto market.
My view is that if USDT.D loses channel support and fails to reclaim it, we could see a move toward 6.38%–6.27%. That would be a positive sign for BTC and altcoins, as capital could start rotating back into the market.
However, a bounce from the channel support could keep USDT.D moving higher for now. I’ll be watching how price reacts here before drawing any firm conclusions.
DYOR. NFA.
$LTC: Pullback or another leg down?
#LTC has dropped back to $58.93 after getting rejected from the $70–$75 region. The recent rally has lost momentum, and price is now testing an area where buyers need to step in.
My focus is on $56.77–$57.14. If this zone holds, LTC could attempt a recovery toward $61.35 and potentially $66.57. But if sellers push price below this support, the setup weakens, with $52.93 becoming the next level to watch.
Personally, I’d like to see buyers defend this zone before considering another move higher. For now, the reaction here matters more than trying to predict the next candle.
What’s your view on LTC?
DYOR. NFA.
$ETH Update
#ETH is trading around $2,390 after breaking below the rising channel and losing the $2,500 level. Price is now approaching the lower support of the accumulation box.
Here's what I'm watching:
$2,350–$2,380: Immediate support. ETH is testing this zone now, and a recovery could lead to another attempt toward $2,500.
$2,310: Key support. A clean breakdown below this level could bring further downside pressure.
$2,500–$2,526: Resistance zone. ETH needs to reclaim this area to show some strength and improve the short-term outlook.
$2,700–$2,780: Major overhead resistance if buyers manage to regain momentum.
My view: ETH has lost its rising-channel structure, so I'm cautious here. The lower boundary of the accumulation box is the level that matters most right now. If buyers defend it, a bounce is possible. But if support gives way, I would expect further downside before looking for a stronger recovery.
Let's see how price reacts at this support.
DYOR. NFA.
$BTC Update
BTC is still moving sideways, with price struggling to break above the descending trendline on the 4H chart.
The $80.5K–$80.8K support zone is still holding, but buyers haven’t shown enough strength for a proper recovery yet.
I’m watching for a breakout above the trendline or a breakdown below support to get a clearer direction. Until then, BTC remains stuck in this range.
bitcoin:native: Forming a Bullish structure; next leg up likely! 🚀
Bitcoin is showing signs of a bullish reversal on the 4H chart, holding above $80,600 while forming a potential higher low.
BTC is reclaiming the moving averages and testing the $82,800–$83,000 resistance zone. RSI is also turning upward, supporting the recovery.
Bullish targets:
🎯 $83,800
🎯 $84,600
🎯 $86,200
A clean breakout above $83K could open the door for a rally toward the descending trendline resistance near $86.2K.
As long as BTC maintains its higher-low structure, I'm leaning toward further upside.
Invalidation: 4H candle close below $80,600.
Stay patient, zoom out, and let the setup play out.
DYOR. NFA.
#Crypto
Perfect,so far 💪
BTC holding above 82k with a new HL and possibly a HH on close:
Alts showing strength in LTFs.
$USDT Dominance: Rektober or a BEAR TRAP?
USDT.D is trading around 6.88%, recovering from its recent lows and approaching a key resistance zone.
Here's what I'm watching:
6.88%–6.95%: Immediate resistance. A rejection here could trigger another move lower in USDT.D, potentially benefiting BTC and altcoins.
7.17%: Key resistance. A breakout and sustained move above this level could signal further downside for the crypto market.
6.75%–6.65%: Immediate support. Losing this zone would strengthen the bearish outlook for USDT.D and be extremely bullish for BTC and Alts.
5.95%–5.75%: Potential downside target if bearish momentum accelerates.
RSI is recovering, so a short-term bounce in USDT.D remains possible. However, the price is approaching a crucial resistance confluence.
My view: I want to see USDT.D reject resistance and resume its downtrend. That would be a positive signal for crypto, particularly altcoins. Not to forget, BTC is still holding the $80k zone.
DYOR. NFA.
#CryptoNews
$USDT Dominance: Rektober or a BEAR TRAP?
USDT.D is trading around 6.88%, recovering from its recent lows and approaching a key resistance zone.
Here's what I'm watching:
6.88%–6.95%: Immediate resistance. A rejection here could trigger another move lower in USDT.D, potentially benefiting BTC and altcoins.
7.17%: Key resistance. A breakout and sustained move above this level could signal further downside for the crypto market.
6.75%–6.65%: Immediate support. Losing this zone would strengthen the bearish outlook for USDT.D and be extremely bullish for BTC and Alts.
5.95%–5.75%: Potential downside target if bearish momentum accelerates.
RSI is recovering, so a short-term bounce in USDT.D remains possible. However, the price is approaching a crucial resistance confluence.
My view: I want to see USDT.D reject resistance and resume its downtrend. That would be a positive signal for crypto, particularly altcoins. Not to forget, BTC is still holding the $80k zone.
DYOR. NFA.
#CryptoNews
#BTC Update!
Bitcoin is still moving sideways, with no major move in either direction yet.
Price is consolidating below the descending trendline, while the $80.3K support zone remains important.
Until we get a clear breakout or breakdown, I’m waiting for confirmation before looking for the next move.
























