Thanks Everyone!!
Thanks to all the volunteers who contributed their time to run the race today. Also thanks to all the competitors for bearing with us in what has been a changeable few days!
Conditions are good on the course at the moment. Pay particular attention to the Marshalls in the conditions today
We have reached our maximum number of crews. Entries will remain open at the moment and new crews added to a waiting list. Please ensure your entries are complete in order to be accepted. 1. Paid 2. Host club confirmed 3. Junior crew contact details entered
Entries for this year’s race are now OPEN on BROE. Entries close on 9th Feb however they will be suspended once our capacity is reached with fully completed and paid entries if this is earlier.
Hammersmith Head retweeted
The OCS team are still pushing their way through their incredible Race The Thames challenge, raising around £19k so far!
Just over the half way point, here's how they are tracking so far! donate.giveasyoulive.com/cam…
The Final Results are now up on our website. Congratulations to all our winners.
A big thank you to all the volunteers involved in the organisation of this year’s event. Your time and effort is really appreciated
Provisional Results are now up on our website hammersmithhead.com
Live timings available at https:rowresults.co.uk/hammersmith…
Hammersmith Head retweeted
Really sorry that we had to exclude some crews but pleased that looks like we will be able to run.
Hammersmith Head retweeted
Replying to @Hammersmithhead
@Hammersmithhead Chief Umpire here - reminder for all clubs, crews and coaches please ensure BROE is up to date for the crew(s) that will be racing tomorrow. Let's not have any DQs for undeclared subs!
The Race will go ahead on Sunday. The stream is reducing but is currently on yellow. We will therefore unfortunately have to exclude all crews from the J15 and J14 events. Due to voluntary withdrawals no other exclusions are necessary. See website for details.
Wed. The flag is now yellow and the race will take place on Sunday. A final decision on crews participating will be made after the flag update at 6pm on Fri. If the flag remains yellow we will have to exclude J15 and more inexperienced crews based on CRI. See website for details.
Monday - We are monitoring the river daily as it is currently red flagged. Looking at the forecast, we are hopeful of running a full event but we will follow the PLA guidelines of;
Red Flag - no race
Yellow Flag - some younger and inexperienced crews excluded
Next update Wed 7pm
Hammersmith Head retweeted
Replying to @Hammersmithhead
@Hammersmithhead call for launch drivers: Chief Umpire here, we currently have insufficient drivers to run the head; anyone able to assist please DM me here or contact us through the website: hammersmithhead.com/
Entries close at noon on Sunday 4th. Please ensure that all your entries are complete to be included in the draw. This includes;
- confirm host club
- junior welfare contacts
- payments
Entries for this year’s race are now open. Entries close on 4th Feb or when the first 350 completed entries have been received
CANCELLED- Following an inspection this morning in similar conditions expected on Sunday the committee has decided to cancel. The wind direction is problematic and water conditions are expected to be extremely difficult. See our website for more details. Full refunds will be made





